Sunday, December 12, 2004

To you and the Class of 2104

With this being the first actual post to our new lil' page here, I thought I should make it something important. Something that in 100 years when Internet historians are scouring the archives of the Information Superhighway in search of something to place in their college textbooks, this post will be in that little flap on the cover. Coincidentally, that flap is the farthest I got in 95% of my college textbooks.

Well, with that being said, I couldn't think of anything to meet those criteria.

...and with THAT being said, I guess I have nothing to write about. How about hearing what I had to eat today?

Famous Amos cookies
Skim Milk
Arby's Regular Roast Beef Sandwich
Arby's Fries (curly of course)
One French Bread White Pizza
One Bottle Water
One Can Natural Light (Hockey Party Leftover)

You know, with a daily diet like that perhaps this will end up in a college textbook after all. Of course it would probably be a nutrition book and that lineup would be on the "What Not To Eat" List.

So here's to you class of 2104, best of luck with your shiny new flying cars and vacations to the Moon. I only pray that with all of your fancy food capsules and New and Improved Tang, you still have Arby's.

Maybe this post wasn't so bad after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home